Things usually don't end with the move and accomplishing admin formalities.
We know what other obstacles are waiting for you, and how time-consuming even seemingly minor tasks can be. In order to facilitate your transferee and their family's smooth transition into a familiar daily routine, we offer intercultural coaching as well as help in finding suitable language courses and practical support in all the matters a change of location entails.
- pick up from the airport
- organizing temporary accommodation in apartments or hotels
- Registering your phone & internet lines
- (if desired) Advice / comparison of various
- TV licence
- Applying for a parking permit
- Applying for mail forwarding
- Opening a bank account
- Information on importing pets
- Information on car import and export regulations
- Arranging car import and export
- Finding insurance consultants, e.g. home and liability insurance
- Providing a list of doctors, pharmacies, accountants, lawyers etc.
(if necessary, a list of those able to speak foreign languages)
- List of the most important phone numbers, websites and addresses
- Search for babysitters, domestic help
- Help with looking and registering for sports and leisure clubs